How It Works To Rent a Polaris RZR
Effective Sept 1st 2022 Owned by Backbone Adventures
1. You can set up appointments by calling, coming into the store, or booking online. You must be 21years or older to rent; 16 years or older to drive with a guardian; 21 years or older in the RZR unit; and 2 years or older to be a passenger.
2. Don’t be late! Arrive at 1851 N Lake Ave Estes Park Co 80517, 30 minutes before your ride time for check in.
3. Fill out the paperwork, get helmets, walk around your ATV, and go ride. Please bring all the adults in the party to sign waivers.
4. Please return on time or a little before to avoid late charges. Remember, your ATV may be rented to another party immediately upon your return.
5. We can provide trail maps. You pick where you want to ride. We can offer suggestions if you like.
6. Each ATV is loaded on it’s on truck and trailer. You will need to know how to pull a trailer and possibly back it up.
7. Rides go rain, snow, or shine. However, if we feel it is too dangerous due to conditions or weather, we will cancel and fully refund the ride. Please dress appropriately. We have warm weather gloves, hats, and goggles available for sale at the shop.
All machines will be charged a non-refundable $250 late fee for every 15 minutes that the vehicles are not returned on time.
72 hour non-refundable cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made 72 hours PRIOR to your scheduled ride. You must contact us during normal business hours. Emailed cancellations and messages will not be accepted. If you are a “no show” you will not be refunded.
Credit card charges: Charges will appear on your statement as “FH* Backbone Adventures”.
How It Works for Jeeps
1. You can set up an appointment by calling, coming into the store or booking online. You must be 23 years or older to rent. Must have a credit card Driver’s License and a copy of your Full Coverage Insurance card or a picture of it.
2. Arrive 30 minutes early for check in at Backbone Adventures 1851 N Lake Ave Estes Park, Co 80517
3. Fill out the paperwork, talk about trails, walk around Jeep, and go ride………..
4. We will provide GPS Tablets with trail maps and can give you suggestions of where to go. It’s that simple!