You may be asking yourself the question- “Is there off-roading in Colorado?” And the answer is a definite yes! Colorado is a beautiful place to explore the great outdoors and also have some fun off-roading. While the entire state has so much to offer, Northern Colorado has the best off-roading trails in Colorado. Estes Park ATV rentals is nestled at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park. While you can’t ride off-road vehicles in the park, there is no shortage of areas to ride all around. We can get you all set up with everything you need for your next off-road adventure.
We offer ATV, UTV, and Jeep rentals. We are the #1 ATV rental company in Colorado
And we include a truck and trailer to transport your Razor. Now that you know where to get all the equipment you need, let’s talk about some of the most popular off-roading spots in Northern Colorado.
The 5 most popular Northern Colorado off-roading trails:
- Red Feather Lakes-.Located west of Fort Collins, Colorado, the area is located in Roosevelt National Forest. The most popular trail is on Deadman’s Road. Find out more about Deadman Road trail..
- Kelly Flats- Located west of Fort Collins in the Poudre Canyon. This off-roading area is not for beginners. There are extremely steep climbs and the first massive incline at the beginning of the trail is called “Heart Attack Hill”. Find out more about Kelly Flats trail..
- Switzerland Trail- This is one of our favorite places to go with the Razors. The main Switzerland trail goes for many miles and is easy to drive. There are several trails that come off the main trail that range from moderate to extreme. This trail will take you by beautiful Gold Lake, and the living ghost town of Sunset. Find out more about Switzerland Trail.
- Middle St. Vrain- Middle Saint Vrain trail takes you up to beautiful views of the continental divide, Beaver Reservoir, and sub-alpine views. This 20-mile trail hosts moderate to difficult terrain and mountain river crossings. Find out more about the Middle St. Vrain Trail.
- Old Fall River Road- Just outside Estes Park, this road is a must-see in one of our Jeeps, cars, or endure bikes. The road will give you a spectacular view of Rocky Mountain National Park and will take you to the Alpine Visitor’s center at over 12,000 feet. Find out more about Old Fall River Road Trail.
The question- “Is there off-roading in Colorado?” The answer- heck yes!
Estes Park ATV Rentals is the best choice for ATV, UTV, Razor, and Jeep rentals for your off-roading adventures. We supply the truck and trailer, and all you need to have a safe, fun, unforgettable day in the Colorado mountains. We are family owned and operated and pride ourselves in the best customer experience and highest quality off-road vehicles. Take a look at our video gallery.
Read about these 5-star experiences from our happy customers:
“Our wedding party had so much fun riding ATVs before our wedding day! What a beautiful place to ride! Easy check-in and out! Highly recommend!” -Alex
“My husband and I went with our son and his wife in two of the two-seaters and had a great time! I couldn’t believe how well the Polaris could navigate massive rocks and climbs! We came back dusty, muddy, and all smiles!” -C King
Check out all the details on how the rentals work and let us know if you have any questions. We hope we have thoroughly answered your question, “Is there off roading in Colorado”. If you’re ready to ride the best Northern Colorado trails with the best Jeeps and ATV rental company, you’ve found the right place! You can also contact us by calling 970-577-7400. We are open 7 days a week 362 days a year. We go rain, snow, or shine. We have variable hours depending on the season. You can also check out more of our wonderful reviews through Google reviews or Tripadvisor.