Because you’re searching “ATV riding Rocky Mountain National Park”, you have found your way to the #1 ATV rental company in Colorado. We are located in downtown Estes Park, which is at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park. Unfortunately, you’re not allowed to ride ATVs in the park itself, however, there are many amazing trails to explore all around it. There are top trails that we recommend such as Switzerland Trail, Poll Hill, and Johnny Park.
One of the best ways to explore the Rocky Mountains is by ATV, and there are also many other fun experiences to be had in and around the National Park.
Here are our top 5 things to do in and around Rocky Mountain National Park:
- Explore the mountains on ATVs– We think exploring the beautiful scenery is more fun and enjoyable when you’re riding an ATV. You get the wind in your hair, and the ability to cover more ground than a hike will allow. ATVs also add an extra element of true adventure to the exploration
- Check out the Alluvial Fan– An Alluvial Fan is a kind of waterfall and there is one located inside the park. It has an easy trail that’s great for all skill levels. If you can’t ride an ATV, we suppose the next best thing is a pretty waterfall.
- Ride the Estes Park Aerial Tramway– The Aerial Tramway is a fun way to get a birds-eye view of the town and the scenery. The tram is one of the few European-style cable cars operating in the United States. Once you get to the top you can enjoy lookout points, hiking, a coffee shop, and a gift shop.
- Take a ride on Trail Ridge Road– According to the National Park Service, “Covering the 48 miles between Estes Park on the park’s east side and Grand Lake on the west, Trail Ridge Road more than lives up to its advanced billing. Eleven miles of this high highway travel above treeline, the elevation near 11,500 feet where the park’s evergreen forests come to a halt. As it winds across the tundra’s vastness to its high point at 12,183 feet elevation, Trail Ridge Road (U.S. 34) offers visitors thrilling views, wildlife sightings, and spectacular alpine wildflower exhibitions, all from the comfort of their car.”
- Explore on horseback– Riding a horse can be a relaxing way to mosey through the mountains and take it all in. There are multiple places in Estes Park that host trail rides. If connecting with our furry friends as well as nature is your jam, this is a great way to do both!
We would love for you to do your “ATV riding Rocky Mountain National Park” with us!
When you rent with us we provide you with an ATV, truck, trailer, and all the equipment you need to have a safe and fun time. We are open 7 DAYS A WEEK 363 DAYS A YEAR (Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas). We go rain, snow, or shine. We have variable hours depending on the season. We think it’s always a good time to explore the Rocky Mountains!
In addition to our Razor ATV rentals, we have Jeeps, Vans, 5 – 6 person UTVs and the turbocharged Vanderhall to meet your Colorado adventure needs!
Read about our happy client Paul’s 5-star experience:
“Estes Park ATV Rentals is a must if you’re visiting Estes Park. We rented their Vanderhall one day and a 4-seater Razor the next. Their check-in and check-out process is fast and easy. Their equipment is very well maintained and clean. And as if that wasn’t enough, every single person working there is just incredibly kind and helpful. These folks really know how to treat their customers well.”
Check out all the details on how the rentals work and let us know if you have any questions. If you’re ready to book your “ATV riding Rocky Mountain National Park”, with the best around, we’ve got you covered! You can contact us through our website or by calling 970-577-7400. You can also check out more of our wonderful reviews through Google reviews or Tripadvisor. We look forward to booking with you!
You might also be interested in our blog: Rent Four-Wheelers Near Me.