Your search for a UTV rental Estes Park has brought you to the #1 ATV Rental Company in Colorado. At Estes Park ATV Rentals we have all the off-road vehicles you need to have an amazing time soaking in the scenery of the Rocky Mountains. Our UTV’s are top notch machines as we provide brand new 2021 Polaris Razor 1000cc XP’S that we replace every 3-4 months for a worry-free ride. Our instructors, with over 60 years of experience, can put together the best trip for your level of experience. Beginner or expert, we are here to help you. Everything you will need is provided to get to your destination and enjoy your day on our Colorado ATV trails.
UTV rentals are one of the top things to do when you visit beautiful Estes Park. The town of Estes also offers many other adventures. Why not make a long weekend out of your visit? That way you’ll have more time to check out all the wonderful things to do, that will leave you feeling refueled and ready to take on anything.
What are the top 5 things to do in Estes Park?
- Rent a UTV- We believe this is the best way to spend a day, or half a day in nature. It’s fun and exciting, and relaxing at the same time. The best thing is, you get to choose your ideal experience, while also raking in the benefits of being out in nature.
- Explore the town- There are so many shops and things to see inside the town of Estes Park. In the warmer months there is usually always a festival of some kind to enjoy as well. Get a carmel apple and window shop. Or make your way into one of the many unique, small businesses.
- Ride the mountain coaster- The Mustang Mountain Coaster is a must do for those who want some fun! Enjoy the scenery as you whiz down the mountainside in your very own mountain cart.
- Visit the Stanley Hotel- The Stanley Hotel is an icon of Estes Park. You can take a tour, walk the grounds, and get some treats from their cafe. If you’re one who likes to get scared, reserve your spot on one of their ghost tours.
- Drive Trail Ridge Road- Trail Ridge Road provides amazing views and a one of a kind experience whether you are driving, cycling or hiking it. Leading through Rocky Mountain National Park, the road is the highest piece of continuous highway in the U.S.A. today. There are many lookout spots and points of interest along the way.
UTV rental Estes Park is the top choice on our list!
Make sure you check off the first thing on the list and come see us! We will make sure your UTV rental Estes Park is an experience you’ll never forget. We are open 7 days a week, 363 days a year (Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas). We go rain, snow, or shine. We have variable hours depending on the season. We think it’s always a good time to explore the Rocky Mountains!
Read about Clay’s five-star experience:
“Great ride on the ATV! Kids loved riding through snow/mud puddles to spin up mud! Climbing rocks and jumping into the snow. Thanks again Estes Park ATV Rentals. You never disappoint with your ATV’s, trails, and overall customer service!”
Check out all the details on how the rentals work and let us know if you have any questions. We are located in the heart of Estes Park. You can also contact us by calling 970-577-7400. You can also check out more of our wonderful reviews through Google reviews or Tripadvisor. We can’t wait to see you soon!
You might also be interested in our blog: Most Popular Jeep Trails Colorado Rockies