It sounds like you’re ready for an adventure! If you weren’t, you wouldn’t be searching for “RZR Riding in Colorado”. The good news is, that we have everything you need to have the adventure you’re looking for! At Estes Park ATV Rentals we are your #1 ATV Rental Company in Colorado. Our rentals not only include the RZR, but also the truck and trailer. Our unguided excursions take you through the backcountry of the Rocky Mountains. We provide BRAND NEW 2021 POLARIS RAZOR 1000cc XP’S that we replace every 3-4 months for a worry-free ride.
Colorado is a beautiful place to ride a razor. Many trails are close to Estes Park, perfect for RZR riding! We can help you choose the trail and experience that will best suit you and the kind of adventure you desire. Let’s look at a breakdown of our top five favorite trails.
Top 5 Colorado trails for RZR riding in Colorado:
- Bunce School Road- This is the most fun and popular area to ride, located 18 miles south of Estes Park. The ATV trails range from easy to extreme. There is something fun for every skill level. This trail gives you everything you are looking for in Colorado. One of the main attractions is a Plane Crash.
- Middle Saint Vrain- Middle Saint Vrain Trail, takes you up to beautiful views of the continental divide, Beaver Reservoir and sub-alpine views. This 20-mile trail hosts moderate to difficult terrain and mountain river crossings. The views are just breathtaking so bring your phone and take plenty of pictures.
- Switzerland Trail- This is one of my favorite places to go with Razors. I suggest it all the time for our Razor customers. The main Switzerland trail goes for many miles and is easy to drive. Several trails come off the main trail that range from moderate to extreme. This trail will take you by beautiful Gold Lake, the living ghost town of Sunset, Colorado
- Pole Hill- Located just outside of the city, this trail system features beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains in addition to a clear picture of downtown Estes Park. It’s important to note that the initial 500-foot section of this 8.4 miles loop is the most challenging part, with easier trails afterward to allow you to focus on the wildlife and scenic views.
- Johnny Park- This 5.5 miles trail with off-shoots features Jeep trails that vary in difficulty, with one seriously challenging spot that drivers can go around. Johnny Park is typically not busy and will offer a wide range of beautiful views and challenging tracks.
Check out what Dylan had to say about his five-star experience with us:
“The customer service was great. They made sure we knew how to use the equipment and recommended some scenic routes. They answered any questions we had. They showed us how to use the trail map system which was really cool. Having upgraded equipment really made it an experience listening to music and following a trail map so we didn’t get lost. The trails were really easy to follow. We will definitely be back again.”
If you’re wanting to go RZR riding in Colorado, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about how it works and the next steps on our website. You can also contact us by calling 970-577-7400. You can also check out more of our wonderful reviews through Google reviews or Tripadvisor. We look forward to hosting your next razor-riding adventure!