Hitting the trail doesn’t have to mean a long, exhausting hike in the woods. At Estes Park ATV Rentals, we have seven Estes Park Trails waiting for you on four wheels or more. The trails we offer are ideal for four-wheelers, ATV’s, UTVs and jeeps. Just book the best half- or full-day ride for your comfort level, and you’re off.
Estes Park is teeming with trails, but the trails on our map systems cater to the bump and grind of four-wheeling. If you’re craving the slow crawl over middle-of-the-road challenges, or a nice wandering trail through the aspens, we’ve got you covered. How do we know? Because we’ve been riding the trails around here for decades. We know the nooks and crannies of each of our seven trail systems and which ones may be best suited for your needs. We’ll set you up for Estes Park Trails success.
Find Estes Park Trails Here
We rent your vehicle and provide you with a map to the trails you choose. All of our trails are unguided, meaning you can explore away, or even stop for a bit and have a picnic. It’s all up to you. Here’s a sneak peek at your trails to whet your whistle:
- Bunce School Road. This system is more popular and offers great opportunities to drive through water. Your jaunt through the trees will lead you to an old T-33 Air Force plane crash site that has fascinated visitors since World War II.
- If you want the best of both worlds, try the Middle Saint Vrain trail. It is shorter, shooting off into several hiking trails in the Roosevelt National Forest.
- Switzerland Trail is filled with amazing views that eventually lead you to Gold Lake and the ghost town of Sunset.
- Old Fall River Road. According to Coloradodirectory.com, this trail is a “must do” when venturing out with a four-wheel drive jeep or truck. It eventually leads you to the famed Trail Ridge Road, the tallest paved road in America.
- Pole Hill meanders through the woods, eventually landing at Carter Lake just west of Loveland, for splendid scenery and an amazing ride.
- Johnny Park. A relatively easy trail that offers breathtaking views of Indian Peaks.
- Storm Mountain is a thrill a minute, offering trail riders everything from natural springs to wildlife to an old homestead, all with great challenges along the way.
Estes Park ATV Rentals knows the ins and outs of all of Estes Park Trails and trail systems. Don’t hesitate to call on us to create that special half- or full-day tour through northern Colorado’s mountains. See our rates for the best trail ride.